About Me

My photo
Portland, OR, United States
I am living in the age of quarantine and a brand-new LPN.

Friday, June 1, 2007

Favorite Posts

I'm going through my blog posts from the last two years, almost (my blogiversary is June 22!) and pulling out some of my favorite posts. Poignant, serious, funny, hilarious, favorite recipes (from before I had a cooking blog) are all on there. I probably should sort them into categories too, but I'm not for now. Anyway, find them in the sidebar. I'm not done yet, it only goes through March for right this second--Zachary is crying "unfair" that I'm still on the computer after we installed a program that only allows as much time on the computer as the administrator allows for each person. Unless, oops, you know the administrator password. Hmm.

1 comment:

DebD said...

I have another blogging friend who did something similar. It was very cool.

SC