About Me

My photo
Portland, OR, United States
I am living in the age of quarantine and a brand-new LPN.

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Girls and Boys

What my children are doing right at this moment:

Hibi has her book, The Daring Book for Girls, and Zac has his book, The Dangerous Book for Boys, and they are comparing what's in what. "Does yours tell how to skip stones?" "Does yours show how to make a campfire?" "Does yours tell how to play Marco Polo?" "Does it have Robert's Rules of Parliamentary Procedure?"

Ah, the gender wars continue. :-)

2 comments:

Mimi said...

I am intrigued by the girl book - for myself!

Giggling at the conversation!

Molly Newman said...

Rhys asked last night, "Can we get the Daring Book for Girls? I want to see the daring part."

("Dangerous Book for Boys" has been massively popular since we picked it up several months ago, esp. the paper airplane folding instructions.)

SC