About Me

My photo
Portland, OR, United States
I am living in the age of quarantine and a brand-new LPN.

Friday, September 26, 2008

time for a change....and a blog post!

I've been meaning to post for days, weeks....almost a month! Really. The reason I haven't? Our camera is broken. And I can't take a picture of Dora. So sad, I know. Oh yeah, you don't know who Dora is. Well, this isn't Dora, but it looks just like her. :-) I'll post a pic of me and Dora as soon as I have one. And then I'll also tell you about what other changes are in store for me.

2 comments:

Mimi said...

Can't wait to meet Dora! Whohoooo.

Will I see you on the 24-25?

DebD said...

ooh, we were thinking of getting one of those recently, but opted to wait for now.

I can't wait to see what other changes are coming your way.

SC