About Me

My photo
Portland, OR, United States
I am living in the age of quarantine and a brand-new LPN.

Friday, December 28, 2007

Gender Equity as a Cause of Environmental Woes?

Actually, I'm going to link another blog here....because it's just the post I've been wanting to write for a long time and haven't been able to spit it out. I would just quibble a bit on the use of the word feminism....because I think there is a way of being feminist that does have environmentally-friendly manifestations. I would consider the author's lifestyle to be a type of feminism.
http://blue-skies-urban-farm.blogspot.com/2007/12/environmental-impact-of-feminism.html

1 comment:

LeLo said...

Hi Elizabeth;
What a great link. I totally disagree with laying the blame at feminism, but the roles of those who keep the home to make better choices of environmental impact: beautiful. She articulated it so well (except for the main premise). Thank you for this link!

SC